Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First Post!

First post, woo!

Right, so. I'm in the process of moving my progression through Fabris' manual from gplus to here for a bunch of reasons. Hopefully, I'll be able to actually make this here blogger thing do what I want it to do. I'm pretty open to advice on that. Now that I've got it set up, and am motivated, and am posting this post (which, I mean, I don't think anyone will read for a while but that's beside the point) which makes me actually accountable to get things done, I'll be coping the posts from gplus to here, and then continuing onward with things.

There may be occasional forays into Giganti, or drills, or general WMA stuff, or SCA/rapier culture, or any number of things. Heated discussions in comments are cool, but arguments in poor faith, terrible logic, or insults will get the banhammer. So there's that.

Right. Eat some leftovers, get copypasting.

Welcome to my rapier and other interesting stuff blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment