So this entry is really more for me than for my readers (ha, like there's more than one of you) but here we go.
- Fencing is life. Keep doing that. Drills, fighting, more fitness and conditioning, the whole ball of wax.
- While I'm enjoying working on Capo Ferro, I really want to start trying to work on Fabris. It's super interesting, deeply cool, and visually distinctive. I have no idea where to start, but it's pretty exciting to me.
- Take so many notes from all my Destreza classes at DeKoven.
- Finalize my C&T gear. Some of it is in the mail, the rest I can assemble without much of a problem after that. Then I can work on some Manciolino and Fiore woo!
- Hey, I should get a less wobbly blade for my longsword. Huh.
- Prepare for the Carolingian academic event's poster display. Aaaaaaaaaaah. I'm looking forward to it, but aaaaaa.
- Internalize some of Fiore's basic grappling and knife plays, so I can teach a class on them.
- Leatherworking! Make those belts for myself and others! Make a buff coat! So much riveting and sewing!
- Do more heraldry! Pretty straightforward.
- Basic camp life improvements and repairs. Gotta repair the clothesrack with heavier cross-braces, and maybe make a new bedframe.
That's that, really. It was a fantastic couple of weeks, and I'm gonna ride this enthusiasm train as long as I can.